Welcome back to Rec! We’re thrilled to take this next big step and open our doors to faculty, staff, retirees, and emeriti starting July 1. The RSF and pools will remain closed to the broader community.*
Specially Priced, Return to Rec Membership: July 1 – Dec. 31
Pay just $40 month to month for access to various programs and facilities.
Please note payroll deduction is not available, and there are no refunds or pro-rates.
Your Return to Rec membership includes RSF access to cardio equipment, weights, and Group X classes, as well as lap swim access at Spieker Pool and Golden Bear Recreation Center (GBRC) Pool.
Relying on guidance from The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), City of Berkeley Public Health, and UC Berkeley, we continue to adapt to health protocols and best practices, including:
- Online lap swim appointments to help maintain capacity limits
- Green campus access badge day of visit for UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff
- Symptom screener day of visit for UC Berkeley retirees and emeriti
- Face coverings required
- Personal water bottle use
- Respecting personal space
- Increased hand-washing and cleaning stations
Grab your gear and Return to Rec! We couldn’t be more excited to see you again and to see our Golden Bear community coming back together.
Refunds and Cancellation
- The Return to Rec Membership is non-refundable, no exceptions.
- Online registration and payment only, not available for any in-person transactions
- This Return to Rec membership cannot be prorated and is not available for payroll deduction or refunds of any kind.
Questions or need more information? Please contact the Customer Service Center at email@example.com.
*Rec Sports is currently working to fulfill our mission of serving UC Berkeley students and the campus community of staff, faculty, retiree, and emeriti while recovering from over a year of pandemic-related operations. As such, we cannot offer access to the RSF or pools to non-UC Berkeley affiliated community members at this time. Departmental leadership will assess our ability to expand access to these facilities at the end of the fall semester and will provide an update at that time. Currently enrolled UC Berkeley undergraduate and graduate students do not need to purchase an additional membership to access Rec Sports facilities and services (prices are included in student registration fees). Read more about our current offerings for students.
**All offerings and services are subject to change without advance notice.