Gymnasts begin to learn more complex motor and tumbling skills while developing strength and coordination.
Kinder Bears will continue to build into more advanced skills and body awareness based on coaches’ instructions. While this class is still focused on fun for kids, skills and drills become more complex and require a higher level of focus.
Ages: 4 – 6 years old
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Bear Cubs 3 skills, or 6 months of experience from another gymnastics program. Must be potty trained.
Once per week: $95 per month
Sample Skills Learned
- Forward and backward rolls
- Squat onto bars
- Refined vaulting technique
- Gymnasts strength/shaping straight
There are 3 routes your child can take after completing this course. If your child is 6, they will be moved to our Girls Beginning 1 class. If your child has successfully completed all of our Kinder Bear skills, they will be placed in Girls Beginning 2. We also offer Co-Ed Beginning, if they have met the age requirement of 6.
Schedule (Starting July 12th, 2021)
Duration: 55 minutes
Location: Golden Bear Recreation Center
|Monday||5:30 p.m. – 6:25 p.m.||Register|
|Tuesday||5:30 p.m. – 6:25 p.m.||Register|
|Saturday||11:15 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.||Register|
- Payment Process
Golden Bears Youth Gymnastics requires payment of fees through our automatic charge program. Charges to your credit card will be posted during the first week of the month. Charges will continue until you have notified GOLDEN BEAR in writing (via email) that you wish to discontinue your participation in our program. Changes must be made by the first of the month to avoid being charged for the next month. To cancel, send an email to us at: email@example.com.
Weekend classes are very popular and in high demand. Our calendar is based on a year-round average of 4 classes per month. If Saturday or Sunday classes fall below this average, there will be no refunds. We will arrange make-ups if space is available.
A registration fee is applied to each class. If you want to transfer classes please email firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid the fee. This is a non-refundable fee.
- Class Availability
Every Golden Bears Youth Gymnastics class is subject to cancellation due to low enrollment. If your class is being canceled, you will be contacted and given options to transfer. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in a class that is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist. If a spot opens, you will be informed via email.
- Golden Bear Make-Up PolicyMake-ups are provided as a courtesy to our customers if there is space available. Make-ups must be scheduled no more than 7 days in advance by emailing email@example.com. Make-ups are only available to currently enrolled clients. Participants must pick up an official make-up slip from the cashier on the first floor and give it to the teacher of the scheduled class. Drop-ins are not allowed. No make-ups may be scheduled on Saturdays except for Bear Cubs 1 classes. Golden Bears Youth Gymnastics does not offer credits or refunds.
- Weekend ClassesWeekend classes are very popular and in high demand. Our calendar is based on a year-round average of 4 classes per month. If Saturday or Sunday classes fall below the average, there will be no refunds. We will arrange make-ups if space is available.