WorkFit U is a wellness program for UC Berkeley faculty and staff that focuses on promoting a healthier lifestyle. This intensive program (valued at $1,500) is designed to help you reach your health goals.
|Spring 2018 Session (2/5 – 5/4)||$299||20 Participants||Coming Soon|
- Strategic focus on exercise, nutrition, sleep, and stress management
- Comprehensive fitness and health assessments
- Weekly individual coaching sessions
- Group training sessions 2x per week
- Ongoing tracking to ensure progress
- Wellness workshop targeting goals
- And so much more
Is WorkFit U for You?
Who applies to WorkFit U? Our program serves individuals representing varying levels of fitness and health concerns/goals, but is ideally suited for those who are more than a few pounds overweight, new to exercise or haven’t exercised regularly in a while. The program works best for people who are tired of being yo-yo dieters or emotional eaters and/or finally want to develop better ways to manage their stress and sleep.
WorkFit U requires a strong and consistent commitment to making lifelong wellness changes. Weekly program requirements include:
- Two Vigorous Workouts from 5:30-6:45 p.m. (Mon/Wed/Thu and/or Fri)
- One Education Workshop from 12-1:15 p.m. (Thu)
- One session with your health coach
- Some Friday evening and weekend events
WorkFit U employs a rolling admissions process and is limited to only 20 participants, so make sure to apply early.