Windsurfing, Paddleboarding, Sailing and Sea Kayaking
Attendees should be prepared for cool temperatures on the bay by bringing multiple layers of clothing, a water bottle, and a snack.
Cal Adventures provides wetsuits, windbreaker, and life jackets. Wetsuits will be worn during all class sessions.
Items to Bring
- Sneakers, wetsuit booties, or sport sandals attached at the heel that you are comfortable wearing in the water. Flip Flops are NOT suitable!
- Bathing suit to wear under a wetsuit
- Fleece, Wool or synthetic hat for warmth
- Hat with visor (for bright sun)
- Synthetic top (Our wetsuits are sleeveless, this can add warmth to your arms)
- Wool sweater or synthetic fleece jacket – cotton will not keep you warm when it’s wet!
- Sunscreen Sunglasses w/strap – so you don’t loose them in the water
- Comfortable synthetic pants (e.g. nylon running pants, fleece pants or any quick dry material) or shorts if the weather is warm
- A CHANGE OF DRY CLOTHES, TOWEL, AND DRY SHOES!
- SNACKS AND WATER
Things to Consider for Cold/Wet Days
- Polypropylene or thermal underwear
- Rainy weather gear (waterproof pants and jacket)
- A thermos with a hot beverage
Rock Climbing and Ropes Course
Repelling and Rock Climbing Course Classes
Participants should be ready for cool temperatures. Please bring a water bottle and snacks. A preferred list of personal gear is provided with your confirmation letter.
Ropes Course Classes
Participants should be ready for cool temperatures. Please bring a water bottle and snacks.