The Cal Table Tennis Club is a co-ed and student-run sports club at University of California, Berkeley.
Cal Table Tennis Club strives to provide a learning and casual environment for beginners as well as a competitive setting for advanced players. Novice training’s are offered to club members every Friday and open practice schedules are offered throughout the week. Students, faculty, alumni, as well as community members are welcome to play with the team.
Recent Accomplishments at the 2019 National Collegiate Table Tennis Championships:
- Coed teams Quarterfinalists
- Women’s Doubles Champions (Angela Guan, Ying Wang)
- Women’s Teams Finalist
- Women’s Singles Semifinalists (Angela Guan, Ying Wang)
Recent Accomplishments at the 2017 – 2018 Season:
- West Regionals Women’s Team Champions
- West Regionals Women’s Singles Champion (Angela Guan)
- West Regionals Coed Team Finalist
- West Regional Coed Team Finalist
See the Cal Table Tennis Facebook page for tryout dates and updates.
|Per Semester w/ CalTTC uniform shirt||$75|
|Per Year w/ CalTTC uniform shirt||$110|
|Friday Novice Trainings Drop-in||$5|
Northern CA Division of NCTTA