RSF Building Employee
Now accepting applications for Winter 2017. Availability to work during Winter Break (Dec 16 – Jan 15) preferred.
Thank you for your interest in working at the RSF. We are looking for employees who are excited about fitness and wellness for all of our members. Under direct supervision of the Operation Coordinator/s of Rec Sports, manage access and activity areas, assist users with membership services including program schedules, facility amenities, and general information, and serve as the point person for events hosted by students, faculty/staff, and community in all Rec Sports facilities. Open and close the RSF when needed. Work flexible hours including weekends and holidays. This is a year-round position for UC Berkeley students.
The RSF Operations Staff strives to uphold the highest level of professionalism at all times, as their actions and presence are reflected on the department.
Job responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Provide quality customer service by answering phone call inquires, taking court reservations, checking out equipment, and interacting with all patrons, employees, and staff in a courteous and cooperative manner.
- Assists with set-up and take down and supervises throughout the duration of events.
- Appropriately resolve routine conflicts or confrontations with guest.
- Review all manual and informational items, in order to provide patrons with accurate information about Recreation Sports.
- Contributing to the overall operations of the facility, by adhering to and enforcing all policies and procedures.
- Ability to bend at the waist, lift in excess of 25 pounds, and reach above shoulder height to access and set up equipment.
UC Berkeley student with a minimum of two semesters (1 academic year) remaining before graduation (2 academic years preferred). Work weekends and holidays. Work Study Preferred.
Part Time: $12.53 per hour; 5-20 hours per week and up to 40 hours per week during the academic breaks.
How to Apply
Complete the online application form.
Kristina Nagales Building Operations Supervisor
email@example.com, Tel 510-643-4575, Fax: 510-642-0990.