The Cal Table Tennis Club is a co-ed and student-run sports club at University of California, Berkeley.
Cal Table Tennis Club is a group of people passionate about table tennis. CalTTC strives to provide a learning and casual environment for beginners as well as a competitive setting for advanced players. We are one of the largest college table tennis in the US, and we are one of the top teams in the US and the current NCTTA Northern California Divisionals Champion in Coed Teams and Women’s Teams.
We have weekly Novice training offered to club members every Friday and open practice schedules throughout the week. Students, faculty, alumni, as well as community members are welcome to join!
Recent Accomplishments at the 2019-2020 National Collegiate Table Tennis season:
- 2020 NCTTA West Regionals – Coed Teams Finalist & Women’s Team Semifinalist
- 2020 NCTTA Northern California Divisionals – Coed Teams & Women’s Team Champion
- 2019 NCTTA National Championships – Women’s Doubles Champions (Angela Guan, Ying Wang)
- 2019 NCTTA National Championships – Women’s Teams Finalist
- 2019 NCTTA National Championships – Women’s Singles Semifinalists (Angela Guan, Ying Wang)
You do not have to tryout to join our club. However, if you are interested in joining our competitive team, you can find tryout dates on the Cal Table Tennis Facebook group (www.facebook.com/groups/calttc) as soon as they become available.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will not be charging club dues until we are able to hold in person practices. We will, however, still be holding online trainings and social events. Please join our facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/calttc to learn more.
Northern CA Division of NCTTA