The Men’s Cal Water Polo Club is a competitive team comprised of players of many backgrounds. Both Graduate and Undergraduate students are eligible for tournament play.
UC Berkeley Men’s Club Water Polo is a competitive team composed of around 25 students. During our competitive season, which runs from September through November, we practice four times a week and compete in three to four tournaments against teams from around northern California. In the spring, we practice three times a week with a greater emphasis placed on personal development and fun. We won our division every year from 2012-2018 and then again in 2021. In past seasons we’ve frequently placed among the top five teams at Nationals!
September 4th or 11th
- Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) Collegiate Club Division
- Pacific Coast Division, Northern Region
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/CalClubWaterPolo
- Club President: Theo Trask (email@example.com)
- Club Facebook Page: @CalClubWaterPolo