The Adventureship Pass includes unlimited rentals along with free registration in core boating courses.
|UC Berkeley Students||Fall-Summer Semester*||$325||Register|
*Expires on the first day of the Fall semester, regardless of date of purchase.
- Core Classes
- Sailing Level 1: Basic Course
- Sailing Level 2: Intermediate Course
- Sea Kayaking Level 1: Basic Course
- Windsurfing Level 1: Introductory Course
- Paddleboarding Level 1: Intro to Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Sea Kayaking Level 1: Full Moon Paddle
- Sea Kayaking Level 1: Sunset Paddle
- Unlimited Sunday AM Paddles
How to Schedule
- Purchase the Adventureship Pass.
- Find the classes you want to sign up for and note the date & class number.
- Do not sign up for the class using the online system. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: name, email address, phone number, student ID (if applicable), class name, class start date, class code. Note: Enrollment office closed on weekends. You must enroll in a class no later than Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- Get registration confirmation receipt via email.
- How long is the pass valid?
addThe Student Adventureship pass expires on the first day of Fall semester regardless of when the pass was purchased. The community Adventureship pass expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- Are there restrictions?
addYes. The pass does not include:
- Advanced level clinics (e.g. Advanced Sailing)
- Custom Events
- Youth Programs
- Wilderness Medicine Classes
- Clinics and Trips, i.e. Tomales Bay Kayaking Trip
- Rock Climbing
- Saturday Night Cruise
- SUP Yoga
Please note that there is no pro-rating, refunds, credits, class transfers, or name transfers.
- When can I buy?
addUCB Students: Starting on the first day of Fall Instruction. Community members: Any time. Deadline To Sign Up For A Class?
- Weekend classes: Friday noon deadline space permitting
- Weekday classes: 2 days prior
- Need to cancel a class?
addE-mail cancellation request to email@example.com, or come in person at the RSF Customer Service Center no later than the deadlines outlined below. Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be considered. Cancellations without proper notice or no-shows count as one of your “taken” classes.
- Weekend Classes Deadline: 10 a.m. Thursday prior to start of class
- Weekday Classes Deadline: 10 a.m. two business-days prior to start of class