The WorkStrong program is a UC system-wide initiative that provides specialized health and wellness programs for those who have been injured on the job.
UC WorkStrong is a comprehensive program designed to reduce the risk of further injury and promote overall health and wellness. The program is free and is designed to fit each individual’s needs.
Available upon referral from University Health Services Occupational Health.
- Pre- and post-body composition assessments included
- Pre- and post-flexibility/mobility and strength assessments
- Flexible hours geared towards what works best for you
- Focused on functional strength for your workplace
- 6 months access to the University of California Recreational Sports Facilities
- Fitness and Post-Rehab Training: WorkStrong clients will receive training from a certified trainer, who will design an in-depth program that is personalized to the needs of the client.
- Nutrition and Weight Management Clients will receive one-on-one sessions with a registered dietitian for nutrition counseling. Clients will learn about nutrition and lifestyle, set realistic behavior change goals, and find ways to eat healthier that fit into their schedule and lifestyle.
- Life Balance and Stress Reduction Our team of instructors, trainers and fitness experts will help you form those stress reduction strategies geared towards making you feel better day by day.
- Self-Awareness and Skill Building Meet with a licensed counselor for up to six sessions to develop awareness of patterns that affect your emotional and physical health. Through these sessions you can learn skills to manage stress, build resilience, improve sleep, increase energy, and form healthy habits.
- Campus Wellness Programs Throughout the year, programs are offered that promote the 7 dimensions of wellness to help achieve life balance.
Get Started Today
Contact our amazing staff to learn how you can get involved in this program.
Jaime Lozano – email@example.com, 669-257-2051
Jennifer Guerra – firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-664-5133