- B.S. Sociology UC Berkeley
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- Pursuing Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification
- RSF Fit Staff
- RSF 101 Trainer
- T.A. for Beginners Strength Training Physical Education Course at UC Berkeley
- 4 years of experience High School Varsity Track & Field and Cross Country, Team Captain Jr. and Sr. year
- Participated in the RSF NASM-CPT Preparation Course
Most of the time, I really enjoy activities that keep me active like learning new sports and other forms of exercise. When not doing what I love, exercising, I like to explore new “hole in the wall” places to eat or at home experiment with new recipes. I also really enjoy playing online video games with my friends from time to time.
As somebody who was shy and afraid of exercise, I understand that change can be hard and if there is one thing I learned after all these years of trial and error, it is that physical health goes hand in hand with mental health. With that being said, I believe every person is unique so what works for one person may not work for another. My goal as a trainer is to help clients through this process of change by helping them develop long-lasting healthy habits with a unique approach catered to their specific goals and needs.
He, Him, His
“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”