- B.A. in Philosophy, Northern Arizona University
- ACE-Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM-Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- CPR/AED Certified
- Long distance runner and pole vaulter in high school
- Leader of the SIR Senior Fitness Circuit last year in Walnut Creek, a strength, flexibility, and balance program for seniors
- Certified trainer for 2.5 years
- Dance and yoga experience since early adulthood, pursuing a certification in yoga
- Personal experience in long distance running, swimming, biking, high altitude hiking, weight lifting, yoga, multiple styles of dance, basketball, TRX
- Training experience with seniors, core strength, flexibility, low back pain and sciatica, TRX training, bootcamp and circuit training, strength training
Strength training, biking, being outside, reading and writing, traveling. More than anything, Rosie enjoys the opportunity to learn new things.
Our body is the only material object we are guaranteed to have for our entire life. Making care for our body one of our top priorities is a gift that keeps on giving. All you have to do is find the method that works for you.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated reelects. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”