- BAs Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Regis University, Denver CO
- California State University East Bay, Hayward, CA
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialization
- Human Kinetics Specialization
- Health & Safety Specialist
- CPR /AED Certification American Red Cross
- Principles of Coaching Specialization
- Concussion in Sports
- CPI Training (Crisis Prevention Intervention)
- NCAA Dll Basketball (Regis University) RMAC
- California High-School Basketball All-State Team
- High School McDonalds All-American Nominee
- Wheatland Union High School All-time Leading Scorer
- California JUCO Basketball Final 4 (All State) Santa Rosa, JC
- Professional Basketball (2007-2013) ABA, CBA, Mexico, Eurobasket, etc
Robin has extensive experience in the Sport, Fitness, Health & Wellness industries, having worked in Professional & Collegiate Sports, Rehabilitation/Therapy, Corporate Wellness and Occupation Health and Safety. His focus on overall Human Movement helps provide very safe/effective and versatile program designs for his clients.
Robin’s main interests are a direct reflection of his background in Sports, and being raised abroad. Basketball is his first love, but he fancies himself a well rounded athlete. He loves playing all sports, training, teaching and coaching athletes of all backgrounds. He absolutely loves traveling and experiencing new cultures, a good movie and still plays video games.
Robin believes in offering his clients a realm of different services catered to their Lifestyle, Athletic and Recreational needs. His focus on overall Human Movement and Well-Being enables him to offer his clients extremely well rounded program designs tailored to the individual’s lifestyle. He is a health & human performance coach that believes the coach-athlete relationship is made up an organic exchange, which benefits both individuals in a way which supersedes sport and fitness.He believes that one’s mental state is a direct reflection of their physical state. Mindfulness is key! His goal is to motivate, empower and inspire one to TAP-IN to their full potential, and be the best they can possibly be.
“About Sport! We Are World!”” – Pierre de Coubertin.