- Chabot Community College
- Pursuing: Kinesiology
- Pursuing: Physical Therapy
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- TRX-(High Suspension and Rip Stick)
- Mitch has Personal Trained at multiple gyms, YMCA and Fitness Evolution
- Group Instructor for: Bootcamp, Active Older Adults, TRX and Kinesis
- Volunteer Instructor for Pop Warner Football and Cheer
- Men’s Health Clubs
- Tri-Sport Athlete (Football, Basketball, and Track)
Football, basketball, spending time with my daughters, going to live music and poetry events, paintballing, cooking (I think I’m the next “Top Chef”).
Being fit isn’t easy but I applaud you, every day you show up showing your commitment. Endure the pain, keep going, push hard, give your maximum, love and enjoy it, make it part of who you are. Fitness is not about looking good, it’s about feeling great on the inside and outside.
“Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop.”