- B.A. Psychology, University of California, Berkeley
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Eleiko International Level 1 Strength Coach
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- USA Powerlifting State Referee
- USA Powerlifting CA State Raw Deadlift Record – 187.5kg (Junior, 72kg)
- Arnold Sports Festival USA Powerlifting Raw Challenge Competitor
- USA Powerlifting Raw Nationals 2016- 4th Place (Junior, 72kg)
- USA Powerlifting CA State Championships 2016 -1st Place (Junior, Open, 72kg)
- University of Washington Women’s Rugby Team 2011-2013
Julie specializes in barbell training, including powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting. Julie played basketball and threw discus and shotput for 4 years in high school, where she began strength training. She also played rugby at UW for 2 years. She began powerlifting and won her first competition in 2015. Julie is interested in helping all people looking to improve their strength, confidence, and sport performance.
In addition to powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting, Julie enjoys hiking with her dog, reading, and going on long motorcycle rides in search of new places and great food.
Julie believes that a strong mind can be built with a strong body. She is passionate about helping others find confidence both in and out of the weight room, and setting people up for long-term success.
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” –Albert Einstein