- Pursuing B.S. Nutritional Science – Physiology and Metabolism, UC Berkeley
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
- RSF Fitstaff
- RSF 101 Trainer
- Participated in physiology and physiological assessment labs at UC Berkeley
- Completed many UC Berkeley classes that teach extensively about nutrition and physiology
- Played volleyball in high school and IM volleyball in college
I love looking at research regarding exercise physiology along with nutrition in order to further improve the way I exercise and share my knowledge with others. Besides activities that are strictly gym-related, I love anything else that keeps me active including volleyball, tennis, skiing, snowboarding, and swimming at the beach. I also enjoy playing the piano in my free time as I have been playing for most of my life. Overall, I like to participate in activities that challenge me physically and mentally in order to further my skills over time.
I believe that fitness and exercise should be viewed as a form of enjoyment rather than a chore. It is more important to find activities that you truly enjoy that keep you motivated to move, whether it be playing sports, lifting weights, or hiking. There is no cookie-cutter form of exercise that everyone should be made to follow. When it comes to the weight room, the form used to execute the exercise movement will always be far more important to me than the weight that is held. I believe in building a strong foundation from the beginning in order to obtain the full potential of an exercise routine and helping clients develop the confidence to fully execute exercises on their own.
“Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”- Napolean Hill