- B.A. Sociology, UC Berkeley
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
- USATF Level 1 (Track and Field)
- All-American Sprinter for UC Berkeley
- US Olympic Trials Qualifier 400 Hurdles
- Cal record for Distance Medley Relay
- 2014 MPSF Indoor Champions (coaching staff)
- Most recently worked for 5 years in physical therapy working directly with the PT’s helping progress patients through injuries/surgeries, as well as re-education of fundamental exercises to improve their daily lives.
- Cal Berkeley Track and Field coaching staff specializing in sprints/hurdles
I love to be active and enjoy the outdoors. In my spare time, I will be hiking or trail running, exploring new areas and trying new sports and participating in fun games and activities with friends. I love to snowboard in the winter, and hit the beach and skimboard in the summer. Slacklining is a new challenge that I would like to get better at.
I believe in staying active and finding ways to enjoy the challenges and activities I participate in. Learning from track practice, focusing on the benefits to the workout and achieving your goals really make the workout easier. When designing a program with your personal goals in mind, I will combine my expertise as a competitive athlete/coach with my background in physical therapy to provide unique, challenging and fun workouts. My areas of focus are core training, balance and stability, coordination, agility, high-intensity interval exercises, strength/power/endurance training, plyometrics, and injury recovery.
“Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” ― Bob Marley