- A.A. Liberal Art, Skyline College
- B.A. Recreation, Parks, & Tourism Administration
- M.S. Recreation & Tourism
- Certificate of Achievement in Kinesiology: Fitness Professional
- Certificate of National Academy Sports Medicine-Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM’s Guide to Bodybuilding
- First Aid/ CPR/ AED Certificate
- Personal Training and inclusivity for students at all fitness levels.
- Created and practice an individualized fitness and wellness programs using cardiovascular equipment, circuit training, resistance machines, TRX and free weights.
- Provided in-home training for individuals with mobility challenges, recovering from injuries and surgeries with the use of functional strengthening, cardio training, and daily movements.
- Worked with people with disabilities; Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deaf/Blind clients; provided customer support services.
- Trained youth and adults in a variety of sports; rope course, outdoor education, and recreation programs.
- Haya is passionate about enhancing her skills and taking on new challenges. Broadening her knowledge in fitness and personal training as well as collaborating with other personal trainers is her main goal.
- Haya loves to travel around the world and explore new cultures, and different languages. She enjoys outdoor adventures, cross country skiing, swimming, dancing, rafting, and hiking.
“I individualize lifestyle programs for people to incorporate into their daily lives! I take each and every individual’s life story and create a healthy, well-developed lifestyle exercise regimen that can be used daily to achieve any goal or objective they may have or want to achieve in their lives. Each program is based solely on the individual and their body type. I even take it to a class level where I still individualize the programs based on the level of the people in my modelFIT class including people with injuries and health conditions.” – Justin Gelband, ModelFIT
“Never Give Up- A little progress each day adds up to big results.”