- A.A. Psychology, East Los Angeles College
- B.A. Sociology, UC Santa Barbara
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR /First Aid
- Functional Movement Specialist
- Regional Finalist/State Qualifier Mile Run
- High School Soccer CIF All-Star
- Facilitating exercises, equipment health and wellness for students, faculty, administration, and community at UC Berkeley Recreational Sports Facility Lead and Training
- Personalized and Group Instruction in Circuit/Boot, HIT, Plyometrics, TRX, Strength Agility and Quickness for Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program.
- In-Home OT and PT programs for recovery from injuries and surgeries, and re-educating clients with exercises for functional strength and daily movements.
- I have spent my life being active. Always moving, running, climbing, and chasing some sort of ball-whether with my soccer teams or basketball with friends, and cycling group has brought me great joy!
- I love the arts. I listen to music each day. Music makes us move and is the rhythm of our lives and is as essential as any fitness program.
- I read, research, and attend seminars for new ideas and knowledge always seeking to improve my professional and personal wellbeing.
I will connect my knowledge and experience from competitive years of soccer, track, cycling, strength training, and health education, OT and PT clinics, coach, personal experience of adapting, and recovering from two major surgeries, and health limitations to always seek the program and exercises, that excites, challenges, and will lead to a fit life.