Body composition testing – using BodPod, the gold standard for testing – and fitness assessment services will help comprehensively measure current health and fitness.
Update – BodPod testing and services are temporarily unavailable until further notice.
For the full list of virtual offerings, please visit us at Rec Sports Online by clicking here.
The BodPod is the gold standard for body composition testing. It is one of the best ways to accurately measure your lean mass and fat mass, and also provides resting metabolic rate (the number of calories your body needs to support its basic functions) and Total Energy Expenditure (the number of calories you need to make it through your day).
Our comprehensive fitness assessment involves a series of measurements that help determine the current health and fitness level of our clients. Once our client’s baseline health and fitness level has been determined, we will recommend the most appropriate exercises for our clients. We use a variety of fitness tests and measurements to determine each individual’s baseline fitness level. The specific test we use in each assessment depends on the health and fitness of each client and the type of workout routines performed.
Please wear workout clothing to your appointment. See the “Preparation & Expectations” section below for more details on the required attire for your BodPod session.
Price: Member – $60 / Non-Member – $80
Preparation and Expectations
You will need to fill out our health history questionnaire – you can pick up the questionnaire at the RSF Customer Service Center or download a PDF version here. Please print and bring this questionnaire to your session.
- Please refrain from large meals or vigorous exercise TWO hours prior to testing.
- Wear appropriate attire, either: (a) Form-fitting Speedo-style or other Lycra/spandex-type swim suit; OR (b) Single- layer compression shorts (bike-style shorts WITHOUT padding) and a single-layer (not padded) sports bra.
- Bring workout clothes for the Fit Eval portion of the assessment.
- You’ll be asked to remove all other articles of clothing as well as jewelry, socks, eyeglasses, etc. And, because we are measuring total body volume, you’ll also be asked to wear a swim cap which we provide.
- Have an accurate measurement of your height.
To choose your location, select your option from either the RSF or CMS menu option below.