SchoolFoodies popular meals feature a number of key benefits for active, growing kids, including:
- All natural, hormone and antibiotic free meats
- Breads sourced fresh from local bakeries
- rBST free dairy products from Petaluma based Clover Stornetta
- Many of the meals are cooked from scratch with ingredients from local purveyors, organic when possible
- SchoolFoodies follows the EWG’s Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides methodology to reduce potential produce pesticide exposure up to 92%
- Meal trays made from wheat straw fiber which are certified compostable
Meal & Portion Options
Parents and their campers can choose from up to 10-14 meal options per day; all lunches include a hot or cold entree, fresh seasonal fruit & vegetables (drinks and snacks are available a la carte).
Meal and snack options can include:
- Gourmet pizzas
- Local Rocky Chicken with organic vegetables and your choice of sauce/seasoning
- Indian rice with chickpeas and yellow chicken curry
- Assorted sandwiches including: turkey & bacon hoagie, roast beef, sunbutter and jelly sandwiches and more
- Assorted salads including: taco salad with chicken, caprese salad, mixed greens salad and more
- Finger Foodie meals including: pita & hummus, cold cuts, artisan cheeses, and more
For a full listing of meal and snack options, please see SchoolFoodies Online Menu.
Choose from the following portion options:
- Regular (recommended for kindergarten through 4th grade) – $5.49
- Large (recommended for grades 5-12) – $5.99
Meals are clearly labeled and delivered to your campers’ location just in time for lunch.
Ordering Made Simple
Whether your at home on your computer or ordering on the go with the SchoolFoodies mobile app, you can order a delicious lunch option for your camper this summer.
To get started:
- Create your account via SchoolFoodies’ online portal or download the mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play). For app users, enter “schoolfoodies” as the caterer code after download.
- Select “Add Student” and input your camper’s registration code based on the camp they’re attending:
- Explorer Camp & Science & Sports Camp (Grades 1-3) — Use code: Berk-SCR
- Blue Camp – Bears & Grizzlies, Skate Camp (Grades 4 and above) & Science & Sports Camp (Grades 4-6) — Use code: Berk-BSC
- Blue Camp – Cubs, Skate Camp (Grades 2-3) & CILT-Leadership Camp — Use code: Berk-Cub
- Gymnastics Camp — Use code: Berk-G
- Review the “Order Policy” section for important details. We recommend using “Manually Select” to place summer camp orders.
Please Note: To order from the full menu with 10-14 meal selections, orders are due by 9 a.m. three days prior to the date of service. For example, orders for Monday service must be placed no later than 9 a.m. the Friday prior.
A late order pasta meal option is available after the deadline has passed up until 5 a.m. on the same day of service.
Service is not available the UC Aquatic Center/Berkeley Marina (outdoor adventures camp), Washington School (Academic Talent Development Program) or the RSF (martial arts camps).
SchoolFoodies friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help. Contact them at email@example.com or 510-556-8900.