Camps 2019 – We can’t wait for you to join us for camps this upcoming summer. We are working to prepare another summer full of fun, friends and adventure. Please check back in December for details on summer 2019 or join our mailing list to stay connected.
About This Camp
A perfect introduction to Cal Adventures camps for our youngest campers, and accompaniment for AM campers in search of an afternoon program. Look forward to afternoons filled with activities to include kayaking and stand up paddleboarding on the SF Bay, teambuilding through outdoor field games, and tie dying Cal Adventures t shirts.
Ages & Eligibility
Campers must be Ages 8-11 (by December 1, 2019) in order to register for this camp.
Location: UC Berkeley Marina – 124 University Ave Berkeley, CA 94720
- Monday – Introductions & Field games @ Cesar Chavez Park
- Tuesday – Paddleboarding @ South Sailing Basin
- Wednesday – Tie dye t-shirts @ Shorebird Beach
- Thursday – Nature scavenger hunt & Letterboxing @ Cesar Chavez Park
- Friday – Sit-on-top kayak obstacle course @ South Sailing Basin
Please Note: This schedule is only a sample of potential activities. Schedule is influenced by weather conditions, resource availability and staffing capability.
Each participant must arrive at camp with:
- Backpack (labeled with name) for ease of carrying gear around town
- Shoes or sandals that can be worn in the water (ie: Tevas, Keens, Crocs. NO flip-flops!)
- Closed toed shoes that can be worn for active play
- Comfortable pants or shorts
- Sweater, sweatshirt, or jacket
- One-Liter Water bottle
- Swimsuit & Towel & Hat
- Bagged lunch with drinks