The WorkStrong program is a UC system-wide initiative that provides specialized health and wellness programs for those who have been injured on the job. UC WorkStrong is a comprehensive program designed to reduce the risk of further injury and promote overall health and wellness. The program is free and is designed to fit each individual’s needs.
- Post-rehab wellness program
- Pre- and post-body composition assessments included
- Pre- and post-flexibility/mobility and strength assessments
- Flexible hours geared towards what works best for you
- Focused on functional strength for your workplace
- 30 sessions with a health coach to determine individual goals and focus
- 6 months access to the University of California Recreational Sports Facilities
Click on a plus sign (+) to reveal more information.
Fitness & Post Rehab Training
Nutrition & Weight Management
Life Balance and Stress Reduction
Workplace Safety Assessment
Chronic Conditions Management