Though many of the sport clubs are competitive, they almost always welcome new participants. Some clubs offer instructional and/or recreational opportunities. Because clubs are primarily student run, they often require dues from their members. These fees range from $20/semester to over $1,500/year, depending on your involvement and the specific club. Clubs may also have other criteria or costs associated with membership.
Before You Join a Club
- Visit the Club’s website to learn more about the club and its activities.
- Contact the Club President.
- Purchase your Cal Rec Membership. All Sport Club participants must have an RSF Membership
How to Join
- Visit the Rec Sports Online Store
- Select the desired Sport Club Registration and click “add to cart”
- Login using your Calnet ID
- You will be directed to your cart, click on the “continue” button
- Fill out the sport club registration form and continue on to sign the waiver and code of ethics
- Once you complete the required forms you can “Submit” to proceed to check out
- Review your order to ensure that you completed all of the necessary forms and then you can “Proceed to Checkout” to complete your registration
- Pay your Sport Club dues online at the Rec Sports Online Store or RSF Customer Service Center.