To sign up an Intramural Sports team you must follow these three important steps. Your registration is not complete until you complete all steps in the specified order. Once you pay IM fees, NO REFUNDS will be approved for any reason.
Buy an RSF Membership
You need an RSF membership to play Intramural Sports. It’s only $10 per semester for students. Use the button below to find the membership type that’s best for you. You should sign up for an RSF membership at least 30 minutes prior to moving on to Step #2.
Pay the Fees
Team Captains must pay the team fee via the button below before creating a team in IMOnline. Before you pay the fees, you may want to visit the IMOnline website to view the list of offerings and schedules for each sport. Registration dates and times are listed next to each sport. Pre-registration is encouraged.
Create Your Team in IMOnline
Use the IMOnline system to create a team only AFTER you have paid the team fee. Also, please note that your Rec Sports membership takes 24-48 hours to be recognized by IMOnline. You won’t have access to the IMOline site until your membership is recognized. Only create a team in the sport and exact division (day/time) for which you paid. All unpaid teams or teams in the incorrect sport/division will be deleted.
- RSF membership to sign up for IM Sports.
- Pre-Register as a Captain in the Rec Sports Online Store.
- Pay the team fee in the Rec Sports Online Store
- Create an account in IMOnline.
- Click the “CREATE A TEAM” icon after paying the team fee.
- Pick a Division under Leagues and Divisions. Must be the same division you paid for in the online store.
- Enter a Team Name and Password. Pick a Team Number. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
All membership types listed on our Membership page are acceptable for IM participation. Grace period and UC Reciprocity memberships are not valid for IM participation.