U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) is a national organization that provides organized workouts, competitions, clinics and workshops for adults aged 18 and over.
The Cal Aquatic Masters swim team at UC Berkeley is a registered club with United States Masters Swimming. The program is open to all adult swimmers (fitness, triathlete, competitive, non-competitive) who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming.
Upcoming Swim Clinics
- Professionally coached workouts
- Premier facilities on the UC Berkeley campus
- Variety of workout times available 6 days a week
- Ability to compete in local and national Masters competitions
- Social events including holiday parties, open water events and camping trips, among others