If you want to visit Yosemite National Park but aren’t thrilled about the heavy weight of a backpack, this trip is for you. We’ll be headed to this spectacular national park for 3 days for a great camping experience. We’ll camp outside of the valley to avoid the large crowds but drive into the valley for day hikes and adventures. Yosemite is home to spectacular landmarks such as Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and El Capitan.
- If trip is FULL, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to this trip’s waitlist.
- This trip will meet at 10:00AM on campus. More details regarding the meeting location will be sent out via e-mail following registration.
- Check out our other great new student trips
- We can provide storage for you to leave one small duffel bag on campus during the trip.
- Get more info on Yosemite National Park
Click on a plus sign (+) to reveal more information.
- Coming Soon!