On A Trail Somewhere…
Congratulations on your recent acceptance to UC Berkeley! Not only have you made a great decision in a university, but by visiting this site, it seems you are about to make a great decision in joining a Cal Adventures O.A.T.S. trip. This is a great opportunity to meet other first year and transfer students before the semester begins.
Whether you’re someone who spends all your free time outdoors or someone who has never slept under the stars, O.A.T.S. is for you! You’ll learn wilderness camping skills and have the chance to challenge yourself both mentally and physically while meeting some great new friends.
- Backpack Point Reyes National Seashore: June 17 – June 21 or July 15 – 18
- Backpack Yosemite: July 1 – July 6 or August 11 – August 15
- Kayak Tomales Bay at Point Reyes: July 29 – August 1.
- Yosemite Valley Camping Trip: Tentative August 20 – August 22 (Check back after April 21st)
- Backpack Big Sur: Not scheduled in 2014
- Backpack Lassen: Not scheduled in 2014.
- Trip FAQs
- What Students Say