Private Lessons are great for people who wish to work one-on-one with an instructor to improve specific skills in Sailing, Sea Kayaking or Windsurfing.
|Number of People||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
How to Sign Up
Private lessons are two hours. Call or email our Enrollment Office to schedule a lesson. The instructor will contact you to confirm the Date and Time.
- Enrollment Center
- Participants pay for Private Lessons at the UC Aquatic Center on the day of their lesson.
- Payment is accepted in the form of Cash, Checks and Gift Certificates only.
All classes will meet at the UC Aquatic Center in the Berkeley Marina. Please visit ourfor directions and hours of operation.
Cal Adventures provides wetsuits, windbreaker, and life jackets.
You should bring the following to each session regardless of the time of year:
- Sneakers, wetsuit booties, or sport sandals attached at the heel that you are comfortable wearing in the water. Flip Flops are NOT suitable!
- Bathing suit to wear under a wetsuit
- Fleece, Wool or synthetic hat for warmth
- Hat with visor (for bright sun)
- Synthetic top (Our wetsuits are sleeveless, this can add warmth to your arms)
- Wool sweater or synthetic fleece jacket – cotton will not keep you warm when it’s wet!
- Sunscreen Sunglasses w/strap – so you don’t loose them in the water
- Comfortable synthetic pants (e.g. nylon running pants, fleece pants or any quick dry material) or shorts if the weather is warm
- A CHANGE OF DRY CLOTHES, TOWEL, AND DRY SHOES!
- SNACKS AND WATER