Our teambuilding events will be specifically designed to meet your group’s goals and objectives. Our professional staff will lead participants through a variety of activities to challenge them as individuals and groups. Along with performing group tasks, participants will be led through conversation and a debriefing session to ensure learnings are being brought back home.
Teambuilding events can be held at Strawberry Canyon Recreation Area, other UC-Berkeley campus areas, or even at your own site. Groups can be split into smaller teams to work through challenges with a facilitator, rotate through activitity stations and staff members, or complete tasks as a large group. With this flexibility, Cal Adventures can successfully work with you whether you are a group of 24 or 124.
- Improve verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Teach your group to solve problems creatively
- Emphasize the importance of planning and organization
- Strengthen sense of commitment and responsibility to others
- Increase self awareness and knowledge of capabilities
- Foster an appreciation of the natural environment
- Help your group become more aware and accepting of differences
- Provide a fun-filled experience!
Half Day or Full Day?
- Half day program is 2-3 hours
- Full day program is 6-6.5 hours
- Half day programs provide your group with an amazing shared experience
- Full day programs will allow more time for your group to challenge themselves and provides opportunity to observe and discuss specific group dynamics
- Teambuilding events can be paired with other close-by activities and are available year round
We know the goals and missions of each group are unique. Cal Adventures works directly with you and for you, to customize our program offerings so that we may achieve your organization’s goals. Please fill out our Custom Program Questionnaire and send it in today to start planning your event.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need more info.