A custom boating event at the UC Aquatic Center is sure to provide your group a day of excitement! Whether you are looking for an environmental education experince for your students or a fun day of paddling with co-workers, Cal Adventures is for you! Our Berkeley Marina location provides a safe atmosphere for those learning a new sport and enough excitement for those experienced and looking for a thrill. We offer sailing, windsurfing or kayaking and the opportunity for your group to challenge themselves individually and as a group. We will design an event along WITH you to meet your specific goals, objectives and time constrictions. Contact us today to get started planning your group’s adventure.
What We Provide
- Opportunity to bond as a group while exploring new sports individually
- Equipment for all ages (7 years+) and skill levels in kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- Emphasis on appropriate water safety procedures and awareness
- Instruction on kayak paddle technique and self rescue procedures
- Lessons on how to read the wind and understand the basics of windsurfing
- Opportunity to learn the basics of sailing while in small groups
- Resources for participants to increase their knowledge and capability
- An appreciation of the natural environment
- A fun-filled experience!
Half Day or Full Day?
- Half day program is 3-4 hours
- Full day program is 7-8 hours
- Half day programs provide your group with an amazing shared experience
- Full day programs allow more time for your participants to challenge themselves in a variety of sports and activities
- Half day boating programs can be paired with teambuilding activities to create a full day experience
We know the goals and missions of each group are unique. Cal Adventures works directly with you and for you, to customize our program offerings so that we may achieve your organization’s goals. Please fill out our Custom Program Questionnaire and send it in today to start planning your event.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need more info.