For over two decades Cal Adventures has been designing quality programming for groups of community members, students, and staff. Whether you are looking for a challenging week-long backcountry experience or a weekend retreat, we can plan your adventure!
Our single or multi-day custom programs can include hiking, backcountry camping, sea kayaking, environmental education, rafting, snowshoeing, rock climbing and much more! Each of our trips is designed WITH YOU and FOR YOU in order to meet your specific group objectives.
- Yosemite National Park
- Tomales Bay and Point Reyes National Seashore
- Sequoia and King’s Canyon National Park
- Angel Island State Park
- Redwood National and State Parks
- American River
- Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest
- Donner Pass Pinnacles National Monument and much more…
We know the goals and missions of each group are unique. Cal Adventures works directly with you and for you, to customize our program offerings so that we may achieve your organization’s goals. Please fill out our Custom Program Questionnaire and send it in today to start planning your event.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need more info.