Available to anyone with or without UC affiliation. The Adventureship Pass allows you to enroll in introductory boating courses (see list of classes below) and have unlimited equipment rentals. This is a great deal for those who plan to take multiple courses (for example, Basic and Intermediate Sailing) or rent throughout the year.
|UCB Students||Consecutive Fall, Spring & Summer Semesters||$325|
|All Others||12 months||$525|
- For students, the pass expires on the first day of the following Fall Semester, regardless of date of purchase.
- For community members purchasing the Adventureship Pass, the pass expires 12 months after purchase.
All classes meet at the UC Aquatic Center in the Berkeley Marina. Please visit ourfor directions and hours of operation.
- Basic Sailing
- Intermediate Sailing
- Intro to Sea Kayaking (1 Day)
- Intro to Sea Kayaking (2 Day)
- Intro to Windsurfing
- Intro to Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Full Moon Paddle
- Sunset Paddle
- Unlimited Sunday AM Paddles
- Purchase the Adventureship Pass.
- Find the classes you want to sign up for and note the date & class number.
- Do NOT sign up for the class using the online system. E-mail to email@example.com and include the following: name, email address, phone number, student ID (if applicable), class name, class start date, class code. NOTE: Enrollment office closed on weekends. You must enroll in a class no later than Friday at 4:30pm.
- Get registration confirmation receipt via email
- Advanced level clinics
- Custom Events
- Youth Programs
- Wilderness Medicine Classes
- Clinics and Trips, i.e. Tomales Bay Kayaking Trip
- Rock Climbing
- Saturday Night Cruise
Also, there is:
- No pro-rating
- No refunds
- No credits
- No class transfers
- No name transfers
When Can I Buy? UCB Students: Starting on the first day of Fall Instruction. Community members: Any time. Deadline To Sign Up For A Class?
- Weekend classes: Friday noon deadline space permitting
- Weekday classes: 2 days prior
Need To Cancel A Class? E-mail cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org,or come in person at the RSF Customer Service Center no later than the deadlines outlined below. Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be considered. Cancellations without proper notice or no-shows count as one of your “taken” classes.
- Weekend classes deadline: 10:00am Thursday prior to start of class
- Weekday classes deadline: 10:00am two business-days prior to start of class