Available to anyone with or without UC affiliation; this pass allows you to enroll in adult instructional courses (see list of classes below) and have unlimited equipment rentals at the UC Aquatic Center in the Berkeley Marina. We provide all the needed equipment. This is a great deal for those who plan to take multiple courses or rent throughout the year.
|UCB Students||Consecutive Fall & Spring Semesters||$325|
|All Others||12 months||$525|
- For students, the pass expires on the first day of the following Fall Semester, regardless of date of purchase. During the summer you can continue to rent equipment for free, but can no longer take classes.
- For non-students or anyone purchasing the Adventureship Pass, the pass expires 12 months after purchase.
All classes will meet at the UC Aquatic Center in the Berkeley Marina. Please visit ourfor directions and hours of operation.
- Basic Sailing
- Intro to Sea Kayaking (1 Day)
- Intro to Sea Kayaking (2 Day)
- Intermediate Sailing
- Basic Windsurfing
- Full Moon Paddle
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Unlimited Sunday AM Paddles
- Purchase your Student Adventureship or Adventureship Pass.
- Use this website to find a class or activity.
- Choose a Cal Adventures class and take note of the date and the class number.
- Do NOT sign up for the class using the online system. Send an email to email@example.com and include the following: name, email address, street address, phone number, student ID (if applicable), class name, class date, class code. NOTE: your request must be in our office by no later than 4:30pm, two days prior to the start of the class, to be considered as a same-day registration. Once the office closes no emails will be checked until the following business day.
- Your Adventureship confirmation will be sent via email.
- Show up for class as scheduled.
- Custom Events
- Youth Programs
- Wilderness Medicine Classes
- Clinics and Trips
- Rock Climbing
Also, there is:
- No pro-rating
- No refunds
- No credits
- No class transfers
- No name transfers
When Can I Buy? UCB Students: Starting on the first day of Fall Instruction. Everyone else: Any time. Deadline To Sign Up For A Class?
- Weekend classes: Thursday noon deadline – space permitting
- Weekday classes: 2 days prior
Need To Cancel A Class? Please submit a written request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the RSF Customer Service Center no later than the deadlines outlined below. Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be considered. Cancellations without proper notice or no-shows count as one of your “taken” classes.
- Weekend classes deadline: 10:00am Thursday prior to start of class
- Weekday classes deadline:10:00am two business-days prior to start of class