This two-day class is for beginner to intermediate climbers who want to be exposed to outdoor climbing locations in the Berkeley area. Participants will learn bouldering and climbing technique, how to belay other climbers, climbing lingo, and proper care for equipment. It’s a great way for new climbers to gain confidence in a small group setting without the intimidation of huge gym.
- This is a two day class.
- If a class is “FULL,” please use our
- Each adult registering for Cal Adventures adult classes needs to create their own account in our store.
- See below for class locations.
We will meet each week at a different park in the Berkeley Hills. Participants are responsible for getting to the class location each day.
- Day 1: Remillard Park, 80 Poppy Lane, Berkeley, CA (Accessible by AC Transit bus route 65)
- Day 2: Indian Rock Park, 950 Indian Rock Ave., Berkeley, CA (Accessible by AC Transit bus route 67)
Click on a plus sign (+) to reveal more information.