- B.A. Psychology with a focus in Kinesiology , University of Connecticut
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, CSCS
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Level 1 USA Track and Field Coach
- Standard First Aid and CPR certified
- Member of USA Track & Field
- Big East Conference Track & Field Champion at University of Connecticut
- ACC Conference Track & Field Champion at Clemson University
- Trained for the 2008 US Olympic Decathalon Team
Being a Division 1 athlete at the University of Connecticut has taught Mark many things while working closely with track and strength coaches. After graduating, Mark coached High School Track & Field for several years — developing strategies for improving strength, speed, overall fitness and conditioning for teams of 80 or more athletes. Mark began his Personal Training career in Boston, Massachusetts. In 2006 Mark moved to Berkeley to train for the 2008 Olympics in the Decathalon.
Mark is currently teaching several Group Exercises classes at the RSF. He is also a personal trainer, a WorkFIT Wellness Instructor, and a Weight Room Supervisor. He is also a volunteer Assistant Track & Field Coach for the UC Berkeley Track team.
Mark is enjoying life and beautiful California while continuing education in personal training, fitness, health & wellness, and strength & conditioning.