- B.S., Kinesiology, Sonoma State University
- Health Fitness Specialist, ACSM
- Exercise is Medicine Credential, Level 2, ACSM
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor, American Red Cross
- Sports Performance Coach, USA Weightlifting
- Hiked Half Dome
- Multiple Half Marathons
- Multiple Sprint Triathlons
Through Tanya’s personal endeavors, she has learned different ways of approaching
various challenges. Tanya has used these strategies with my personal training. She has experience applying research to my clients’ individual needs. She also has experience working with clients with controlled medical conditions.
Tanya enjoys hiking, running, softball, volleyball. She is willing to try almost any new activity, and enjoys the outdoors and what nature has to offer. Outside of the physical arena, Tanya enjoys photography and travelling.
Tanya believes in pushing a client beyond their perceived limits in a way that discourages quitting and shows that the creativity and fun of fitness is limited only by imagination.
“Do something fun that makes you feel 5 again.”