NASM CPT Certification is nationally recognized and one of the most highly regarded certification in the personal training industry. NASM’s training systems and methodologies represent the “gold standard” in fitness and its Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Model is the industry’s first comprehensive training program based on current scientific research.
Our 12-week program will be taught by NASM certified and highly experienced trainers. You will learn the basics of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, nutrition and behavioral coaching and how to design a program specific to your clients’ needs and abilities to help them achieve their goals safely and effectively. Not only will the course prepare you for the certification exam, the course will provide hands-on-practice and shadowing opportunities in the RSF weight room. You must complete the course to qualify for our one-year mentor program and for future personal training job opportunities.
|2/3/15-4/30/15||PK1||TuTh||3:30 – 5pm||$440/$510|
|2/3/15-4/30/15||PK2||TuTh||3:30 – 5pm||$734/$804|
- RSF 3rd Floor Conference Room
- REGISTRATION CLOSES FEB 2nd, 2015.
- Package 1 does NOT include the final certification exam.
- To become certified, you will need to purchase PACKAGE 2 and PASS the final certification exam.
- The final certification exam will take place at a testing center designated by NASM (It does not take place at the RSF).
- 12 week program (No class during spring break)
- 3 hours of lecture and hands-on practical application PLUS optional shadowing opportunities
- You will be provided with textbook, access to online resources, weekly quizzes, in-class assignments, practice exams, final exam (optional)