NASM CPT Certification is nationally recognized and one of the most highly regarded certification in the personal training industry. NASM’s training systems and methodologies represent the “gold standard” in fitness and its Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Model is the industry’s first comprehensive training program based on current scientific research.
Our 12-week program will be taught by a highly experienced NASM Certified Personal Trainer. You will learn the basics of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, nutrition, behavioral coaching, and how to design a program specific to your clients’ needs and abilities to help them achieve their goals safely and effectively. Not only will the course prepare you for the certification exam, the course will provide hands-on-practice and shadowing opportunities in the RSF weight room.
If you’re interested in our one-year mentor program and personal training job opportunities you must complete the course.
For more information please contact Robbie Earle firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 643-2316
|9/6/16-12/1/16||TT1||TuTh||6 – 7:30pm||$735/$805|
- RSF 3rd Floor Conference Room
- REGISTRATION CLOSES SEPT 2, 2016.
- No Class on Tue November 22 and Thu November 24
- Pass the exam and become an NASM Certified Personal Trainer.
- The final certification exam will take place at a testing center designated by NASM (It does not take place at the RSF).
- 12 week program (No class during Thanksgiving Week)
- 3 hours of lecture/week and hands-on practical application PLUS optional shadowing opportunities
- You will be provided with textbook, access to online resources, weekly quizzes, in-class assignments, practice exams, final exam