- San Jose State University Bachelor of Science Kinesiology; Emphasis Pre Professional (Pre Physical Therapy)
- Evergreen Beauty School
- McKinnon Body Therapy Center
- Massage Therapist (CACMT)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- License Esthetician
- Batiste Power of Yoga 200 hours
- TRX Certified Sports Medicine, Group and Rip Trainer
- Kettlebell Concepts
- Bauman College Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts Nutrition Essentials For Everyone
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certified
My’s objective as a massage therapist is to enhance the well being of the clients individual lifestyle.
My participated in Division One Cross Country San Jose State University at San Jose Sate University and practiced at San Jose State University Boxing Club. My enjoy long runs on trails, she enjoys taking various yoga classes and she loves taking circus classes ( Aerial Rope and Hoop).
“The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.”