Learn how to increase awareness and assertiveness. Develop physical techniques designed for women’s specific need and assets. LIMITED SPACE!!! The R.A.D. System is a 9-12 hour comprehensive, women-only course that begins with risk awareness and progresses to the basics of hands-on defense training.
- Location: Foothill Assembly Room @ 2700 Hearst Ave at Highland Place (above Gayley Way)
- Instructor: CiCi Ambrosio
- Fee: $10 for UCB Student, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Doc Women, $20 for Berkeley Community
- FOR DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMMODATIONS: ACCESS.BERKELEY.EDU
- Sponsored by the Gender Equity Resource Center, Cal Recreational Sports, Office of Student Development and UC Police Department
In-Person Sign Up Available
Should you prefer to fill out a paper application you can download a Registration Form, complete it and return it to the Rec Sports Customer Service Center at the Recreational Sports Facility, 2301 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94720-4420 or fax it to (510) 642.8343.