To sign up for this free course, email Matt Grigorieff, the program coordinator, at email@example.com. Please use subject line: Golf With Marty.
- Date & Time: Classes start the second week of each semester on a drop in basis every Friday from 8:00AM to 12:00PM; participants select an hour that fits their schedule best.
- Location: Tilden Regional Golf Course.
- Cost: Free for students and Cal Rec Sport members.
- Benefits: Learn golf, improve overall flexibility and strength, reduce stress and anxiety, and build a sense of community with fellow golfers.
- Equipment: All golf equipment is provided.
Golf with Marty is a campus partnership between Cal Rec Sports, the Marty Turcios Golf Foundation, Tilden Regional Golf Course, and the Disabled Students Union. The program was made possible from a grant from the National Alliance for Accessible Golf in partnership with the U.S. Golf Association.
Instructor Marty Turcio began playing golf as a youth and is an accomplished golfer and educator. He has a unique ability to instill his joy in students learning the game of golf.
Instructor Marty in the News
The RSF is at 2301 Bancroft Way between Dana Street and Ellsworth Street in Berkeley, CA 94720.
How to Reach Us
Fitness-For-All Coordinator: Matt Grigorieff
Email: Matt Grigorieff