Cal Adventures is Hiring!
Cal Adventures is the Outdoor Experiential Education Program at the University of California, Berkeley. Cal Adventures runs adult weekend outdoor programs between March-November at the Berkeley Marina, youth adventure camps (ages 8-17yrs) from June to August, as well as outdoor rock climbing classes and a ropes course. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and safety oriented individuals to help run our programs.
Visit the Cal Adventures Employment page at recsports.berkeley.edu for specific job descriptions and information on how to apply.
- Sailing Instructor
- Sea Kayaking Instructor
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding Instructor
- Windsurfing Instructor
- Recreational Supervisor
- Boating Program Facilitator
- Ropes Course Facilitator
- Relevant skills in program area
- Relevant experience in program delivery
- General teaching experience
- Demonstrated experience serving in a leadership role
- Ability and interest to learn Cal Adventures protocol
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Up to $13 per hour (DOE)
- Free outdoor equipment rentals
- Access to UC Berkeley recreational sports facilities
- Pro deal purchases
- Discounts on other CA courses/trainings
- For questions regarding Adult Boating Programs contact Bronwyn Burman at: email@example.com
- For Youth Programs contact Reggie Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Rock Climbing & Teambuilding/Ropes Course programs contact Sam Johnson at: email@example.com