Associated Students

Cal Rec Club Memberships

Students must show proof of current enrollment. For proof of enrollment, a valid sticker on your student ID card, or a current class schedule will do.
1. The sponsoring student must have a valid RSF membership; 2. The student and person being sponsored must present themselves together at the RSF to obtain the sponsored membership; and 3. The student and person he/she sponsors must show proof that both live at the same address.
Associated Student Memberships


  • Open to students of other educational institutions.
  • Read the Enrollment Rules
  • Open to spouses of currently enrolled Cal Students. Sponsors must have a current CRC membership.
  • Read the Sponsorship Rules
  • Sign up in person at the RSF Customer Service Center.

Membership Renewal

Members will be notified via email or regular mail shortly before their membership expires. To renew, you will need to come in person to one of the cashier stations listed above. You will also need to fill out a new membership application and waiver form. These forms are all available at the membership desk, or you may download them from this site in the Membership Forms section.

Have a Membership Question?


Street Address
Customer Service Center
Department of Recreational Sports
2301 Bancroft Way
Berkeley, CA, 94720

How to Reach Us
Tel: (510) 642-7796
FAX: (510) 642-0990