Back by popular demand, the Pac-12 campuses are competing against each other with fitness/recreation minutes and of course bragging rights. Starting February 24th you can log your workouts and activity minutes for points. The more you log the closer you bring Cal to winning the Challenge!
How to play:
- Visit this website to create an account and to log your minutes: http://www.pac12challenge.org//
- You can log your minutes via the website, or via the “Preva” app (free!) on your smart phone.
- Be sure to Select, University of California, Berkeley
- Visit the site or app everyday, Feb 24 – 28 to log your minutes to help Cal win!
New for 2014!
- Anyone can participate! Sign up and indicate your school – no need to have an EDU email address.
- Log up to 120 minutes per day for your school
- Download the Preva Mobile app from the App store or Google Play!
Want more information?
- Please contact: ude/yelekreb//gnitekramstropscer