During the 2015 Pac-12 Fitness Challenge, the schools of the Pac 12 will compete for the title of the most fit campus. Make an effort to be extra fit and stop by the RSF to check out one of our awesome Group X classes! Or check out the Strawberry Canyon Fire Trail. Get away from campus and check out some stunning views of the Bay Area.
Help ensure victory for Cal by logging your exercise minutes on the Pac-12 Fitness Challenge Website:
How to Register
- 1. Go to pac12challenge.org
- 2. Log in to the website and enter your exercise minutes, up to 120 minutes/day!
- 3. Log your minutes October 26 – 30 , win great prizes, and help Cal win the Pac12 Fitness Challenge.
To be entered for the Grand Prize drawing, participants must have logged everyday from Monday, Oct 26 through Friday, Oct 30. Grand Prize winners will be announced Monday, Nov. 2.
- Grand Prize: Beats Solo 2.0 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (2 winners)
Rec Sports Canvas Bag & your choice of:
- 3 50-minute massages
- 1 Intro Personal Training package
- 10 free Cross Fit classes