During the 2015 Pac-12 Fitness Challenge, the schools of the Pac 12 will compete for the title of the most fit campus. Make an effort to be extra fit and stop by the RSF to check out one of our awesome Group X classes! Or check out the Strawberry Canyon Fire Trail. Get away from campus and check out some stunning views of the Bay Area.
Help ensure victory for Cal by logging your exercise minutes on the Pac-12 Fitness Challenge Website:
How to Register
- 1. Go to pac12challenge.org
- 2. Log in to the website and enter your exercise minutes, up to 120 minutes/day!
- 3. Log your minutes February 23-27, win great prizes, and help Cal win the Pac12 Fitness Challenge.
To be entered for the Grand Prize drawing, participants must have logged everyday from Monday, Feb 23rd through Friday, Feb 26th. Grand Prize giveaway will be held Saturday, Feb 27th.
- Grand Prize: Beats Solo 2.0 Wired On-Ear Headphones (2 winners)
Drawing held each day at 9PM.
- Andronico’s Gift Certificate $25 (2 winners)
- 25-minute massage $45 (2 winners)
- BodPod $60 (2 winners)
- CrossFit 1-month Unlimited $125 (2 winners)
Social Media: Cal Bears Rewards
We are giving away gift certificates donated by our partners Cal Athletics and the Cal Student Store. No purchase necessary. Daily random winners will be notified via email.
Donated items provided by:
- Cal Student Store: $25 gift certificates
- Cal Athletics: Cal Men’s Basketball Packages (detailed below)
- Two (2) Men’s Basketball tickets to Oregon State on Sunday, March 1st at 12:00 noon
- Baseline end seats rows 21 and 22
- Two (2) large Cal tee shirts
- Cal tote bag
- Every winner recognized on the score board at half time
Rivalry Day at the RSF: February 26
Our annual partners will be on hand to help Cal defeat Stanford. Enjoy free pizza, beverages, and other giveaways items. Go Bears!
Brought to you by the following Cal Rec Sports partners: