2014 Event Details
- When: Tuesday May 6, 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Where: In Front of the RSF
- Free to attend!
- Free T-Shirts to the first 200 workout participants
- Free outdoor group workouts
- Workouts are scaled to any level of fitness and experience, so all are welcome!
FitWell Free 4 All Highlights
- FREE 10 minute massages (sign ups are 1st come, 1st served starting at 3:30pm at the entry of the RSF.)
- FREE CrossFit Workouts: 3:30pm – 6:30pm we will host 1 CrossFit Workout every 30 minutes. Ready to take your fitness to a new level? CrossFit is a blend of weightlifting, gymnastic skills, plyometrics and more to help build a well-rounded base of strength and conditioning. It is also the newest addition to our Instructional Class offerings.
- FREE Olympic Lifting Demos: Check out demos of basic lifts and correct form. Olympic Lifting courses are a great way to learn the correct and safe form to heavy weight lifting. Stop by their table and learn about course offerings.
- FREE Circuit Challenge: Join us for a Circuit Challenge Course and compete against yourself and others, prizes for fastest time to complete course (male and female winners).
Check out our special promotions to kick off summer right. Promotions include a 25 min for $25 massage and back by popular demand a special Bod Pod offer. Don’t delay these can only be purchased between now and May 9, 2014.