Cal Rec Sports will celebrate Cal Day at the RSF on Saturday, April 18 from 10:00am – 2:00pm. We are projecting over 7,000 current and prospective Cal students and their families to experience our programs and activities, tour the facilities, and sample treats from our sponsors.
- Saturday April 18, 2015
- Cal Rec Sports Open House
- 10:00am – 2:00pm*
- Recreational Sports Facility
What’s up at the RSF on Cal Day?
- Sport Clubs – Cal Rec Sports sponsors over 33 sport clubs in recreational competition. Meet representatives and athletes from the clubs, see demonstrations and find out how you can join a team.
- Intramural Sports – Intramural Sports offers you the opportunity to participate in your favorite sport on a competitive or recreational level.
- Cal Adventures – We offer instructional sailing, paddle boarding, windsurfing, sea kayaking, rock climbing and rappelling classes as well as various custom designed trips and day programs.
- FitWell – We offer a complete package of fitness and recreational activities, from individual and group classes to massage therapy and personal training.
- Cal Massage – Enjoy a complimentary chair massage provided by Cal Massage. First-come, first-served.
- FREE samples from our sponsors.
- *Free Tours – From 9:00am – 2:30pm, both the Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) and Stadium Fitness Center will be offering free self-guided or staff-led tours.
Who’s coming? Stay tuned for an updated list!
- Andronico’s Community Markets
- AT&T Wireless
- Body Time
- Cal Student Store
- Contiki Tours
- Extreme Pizza
- GenZe Electric Bikes
- Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative
- Naked Juice
- SF Soup Company
- Sports Basement
- State Farm Insurance
- Zip Car
Participating partners are subject to change without notice.