Cal Rec Sports will celebrate Cal Day at the RSF on Saturday, April 16 from 10:00am – 2:00pm. We are projecting over 6,000 current and prospective Cal students and their families to experience our programs and activities, tour the facilities, and sample treats from our sponsors.
- Saturday April 16, 2016
- Cal Rec Sports Open House
- 10:00am – 2:00pm*
- Recreational Sports Facility
What’s up at the RSF on Cal Day?
- Sport Clubs – Cal Rec Sports sponsors over 33 sport clubs in recreational competition. Meet representatives and athletes from the clubs, see demonstrations and find out how you can join a team.
- Intramural Sports – Intramural Sports offers you the opportunity to participate in your favorite sport on a competitive or recreational level.
- Cal Adventures – We offer instructional sailing, paddle boarding, windsurfing, sea kayaking, rock climbing and rappelling classes as well as various custom designed trips and day programs.
- FitWell – We offer a complete package of fitness and recreational activities, from individual and group classes to massage therapy and personal training.
- FREE samples from our sponsors.
- *Free Tours – From 10:00am – 2:00pm, both the Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) and Stadium Fitness Center will be offering free self-guided or staff-led tours.
Who’s coming? Stay tuned for an updated list!
- Bank of the West
- Contiki Tours
- Extreme Pizza
- Four Points
- Hotel Shattuck
- Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative
- Naked Juice
- Pacific Cookie Company
- SF Soup Company
- Sports Basement
Participating partners are subject to change without notice.
Contiki Trip Giveaway
Cal students will be given an opportunity to enter for a chance to win a Contiki Vacations tour trip to London and Paris! Students can enter via social media or during Cal Day at the RSF on Saturday, April 16th from 10am – 2pm. See London & Paris for more details on the trip.
How to Enter:
- To enter via social media, comment on the Contiki Giveaway social media post your favorite activity to do while traveling and why!
- To enter during Cal Day 2016, take a picture at the Contiki booth at the RSF from 10am – 2pm and share it on social media using #ShareCalDay!
Any legal resident of the U.S., 18 to 35 years of age is eligible to participate. Employees, officers, principles, directors or agents of UC Berkeley, Contiki U.S. Holdings, and their respective subsidiaries or affiliates, and members of their households or immediate families, are not eligible to participate.
Golden Bear Rewards
Join Cal Rec Sports at the RSF on Cal Day 2016 from 10am – 2pm for chances to win donated prizes from our partners! See the details below on how to enter.
How to Enter:
It’s as easy as snap, tag, share! During Cal Day 2016 at the RSF, snap a picture with any Rec Sports partner or program booths and share it on social media using #ShareCalDay! Winners will be randomly chosen and notified the following week.