On April 12, 2014 over 45,000 current and perspective Cal students and their families attend the festivities at the campus’s official open house. Come to the RSF for a free massage, tours of the RSF, treats from our partners, and of course info about our programs and activities.
- Saturday April 12, 2014
- Cal Rec Sports Open House
- 10:00am – 2:00pm*
- Recreational Sports Facility
What’s up at the RSF on Cal Day?
- Plan your Adventure – Meet the leaders from Cal’s premier outdoor adventure program, Cal Adventures which features classes in sailing, windsurfing and sea-kayaking.
- Cal Massage – Enjoy a complimentary chair massage provided by Cal Massage. First-come, first-served.
- Sport Clubs – Cal sponsors 33 sport clubs in recreational competition. Meet representatives and athletes from the clubs, see demonstrations and find out how you can join a team.
- *Free Tours - From 9:00am – 3:00pm, both the Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) and Stadium Fitness Center will be offering free self-guided or staff-led tours.
- FREE samples from our sponsors.
Who’s coming? Stay tuned for an updated list!
- Bank of America
- Berkeley Apartments
- Berkeley City Club
- Cal Adventures
- Cal Massage
- Cal Student Store
- Intramural Sports
- Sports Clubs
- The Melt
- Extreme Pizza
Participating partners are subject to change without notice