Thank you for your interest in the Event Management Position! The RSF hosts hundreds of events throughout the year ranging from basketball tournaments to volleyball camps to department parties. This position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the field of event planning, set up and management.
- Polished customer service skills
- Evident responsibility and work ethic
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision
- Positive attitude
- Work study and current CPR/First Aid certification preferred.
- We prefer that applicants have at least two semesters left before graduation.
- Must be a UCB Student.
Click the plus sign (+) to reveal more information.
Staff assists with set-up and take down and supervises throughout the duration of events. They assist the clients with equipment use and set-up, answer facility and program related questions, enforce facility policy and crowd control. Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays. This is a year round position for UCB students.
- Position Type: Part Time
- Pay Rate: $9/hr
- Work Hours: 5-20 hrs/week
How to Apply
To apply, click the button below and fill out all the fields in the application.
email@example.com | Tel 510-495-5832 | Fax: 510-642-0990