Parking in Berkeley can be difficult. Most university lots require university permits and are patrolled every day. In the RSF parking garage, which is located directly beneath the RSF, the bulk of the spaces are reserved for campus permit holders (F & C permits). There are also 27 Public Pay Parking spaces, which are available to Cal Rec Club members and to the general public. These spaces are clearly marked as public spaces. To park in these spaces, you will need to buy a parking dispensing machine ticket (DMT) from the pay machine, located in the center of the garage, and display it clearly on your dashboard.
The events listed below will impact parking at the RSF garage. On these dates, you should expect a full parking lot. We suggest you take public transportation, or walk or ride your bike if possible, on these dates.
- Career Fair: Wednesday, Oct 16th thru Thursday, Oct 17th, all day in the Fieldhouse
- BORP Annual Tournament: Saturday, Oct 26th, 8am – 4pm in the Fieldhouse
- SC- Boxing Bout: Saturday, Nov 2nd, 3pm – 9pm in the Fieldhouse
- SC- MVB Tournament: Friday, Nov 15th, evening set-up; Saturday, Nov 16th thru Sunday, Nov 17th, all day in the Fieldhouse
- Top Chef Event: Weds, Nov 20th in the Fieldhouse
UC Berkeley Parking
For more information about University parking, please visit the Department of Parking & Transportation website, or contact them via phone or email.